Terms of Service
2. THE SERVICES The Services constitute a technology platform that enables users of EzFill’s mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (the “Applications”, and each, an “Application”) to arrange, schedule, and pay for fuel, and the delivery of fuel, for passenger motor vehicles, which may be provided by EzFill or third party providers of such Services, including independent third party providers and third party logistics providers under agreement with EzFill or certain of EzFill’s affiliates (“Third Party Providers”). The Services are solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
3. USER LICENSE Subject to your compliance with these Terms, EzFill grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, license to: (i) access and use the Applications on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by EzFill. You may not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by EzFill; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services; (v) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
4. USER ACCOUNT Use of the Services may require that you register and/or create an account (“Account”). To register and create an Account, you must select an account designation and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the Services provided by EzFill, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete, and c) provide and maintain at least one valid payment method (i.e., credit card). If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or EzFill has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, EzFill has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).By creating an Account, you agree that EzFill may send you informational text (SMS) messages as part of the business operation of EzFill and/or of your use of the Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the Account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify EzFill of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. EzFill will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account.
5. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES You understand, acknowledge, and agree that use of the Services will result in charges to you (“Charges”). Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by EzFill. All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by EzFill using the payment method designated in your Account. If your payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that EzFill may use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available.
EzFill, in our sole and absolute discretion, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice, reserves the right to establish, modify, amend, change, remove and/or revise Charges for any or all Services. EzFill will use reasonable efforts to inform you of Charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your Account regardless of your awareness of such Charges or the amounts thereof. EzFill may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services or goods obtained through the use of the Services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Services or the Charges applied to you.
You may elect to cancel your request for Services at any time prior to the dispatch of a delivery vehicle, in which case you will incur Charges. In the event that a delivery vehicle is unable to fill your vehicle with fuel for any reason outside of EzFill’s control, including but not limited to, your vehicle not being in the location designated via the Application, your vehicle’s gas tank door(s) being locked and/or inaccessible for any reason, EzFill will attempt to contact you by and through the Application; should the delivery vehicle remain unable to fill your vehicle with fuel within five (5) minutes of the delivery vehicle’s arrival at the location designated via the Application, you will incur a delivery fee, regardless of any promotional offers and/or discounts to which you may have previously been eligible.
You agree to indemnify and hold EzFill and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) EzFill’s use of your Submissions or Account data; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party through your use of the Services.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APPLICATIONS AND/OR SERVICES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY EZFILL, OR A THIRD PARTY, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EZFILL DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, EZFILL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY SERVICE REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU.
6. FLEET EzFill’s users understand and acknowledge that fuel prices fluctuate and change hourly, therefore, determination of all matters regarding pricing and the amounts to bill customer may be changed by EzFill at any time in EzFill’s sole discretion, notwithstanding any pricing provided to customers/users or posted on the EzFill mobile application.
EzFill may, in its discretion charge certain priority fees for customers/users needing services during fuel shortages or other times when obtaining or delivering fuel is more difficult. The amount of the priority fees will be set forth in the applicable invoice.
For all fuel deliveries EzFill will charge for a minimum of 1 gallon notwithstanding the user vehicle only needing less than 1 gallon. There will be no exceptions to the minimum fuel charge.
EzFill and its fuel delivery trucks are in full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. It is the user responsibility to obtain the proper permitting/licensing/approvals necessary for EzFill to dispense fuel on their property. By ordering our service our customers and users expressly represent and warrant to EzFill that they have the proper permitting, licensing, and/or approvals necessary to allow for the dispensing of fuel on their property. Our users expressly accept any responsibility and/or liability relating to a failure on their part to obtain such permitting, licensing, and approvals.
Our users grant EzFill express permission to fuel their cars and they agree to grant us all access necessary to complete the EzFill service. Failure to grant us the access necessary (such as failure to leave the gas cap open) will result in a cancellation fee. Such cancellation fee shall be determined by EzFill on a case-by-case basis.
In the case of a fleet customer, EzFill will fuel the vehicles/assets on the vehicle/asset list provided by the specific fleet customer. The Fleet Customer is responsible to provide EzFill with updated asset lists as applicable in order for us to fill new vehicles/assets. The Customer confirms they will send updated asset lists as needed. If they request via phone or email and not with the agreed process, we will do our best to accommodate. Failure to provide updated vehicle/asset lists will result in the new vehicle/asset not being fueled.
If a user experiences damages to their vehicle or fuel contamination which they believe was caused by EzFill, EzFill must be informed within 24 hours of the last delivery. Once notified, EzFill will investigate to determine if EzFill is at fault. The User will allow us to schedule our own mechanic to inspect the situation. If the User does not notify us within the 24 hours and/or does not allow us to have our own mechanic conduct an inspection then the User expressly agrees that EzFill will not be held liable. If we are notified correctly and provided the opportunity to inspect the vehicle/asset and our mechanic concludes that we are liable then we will either make arrangements for repair at our cost or the User may elect to arrange the repair and EzFill will reimburse the costs of the repair. If the User elects to arrange for the repair, EzFill must approve and authorize all expenses incurred for which the User expects reimbursement (“estimated cost”) prior to the work being done. Upon receiving the Estimated Cost from the User, EzFill will have the opportunity to obtain an estimate of its own for the work (the “EzFill Estimate”). If the EzFill Estimate is less than the User’s Estimated Cost, EzFill will only be responsible for the amount of the EzFill Estimate.
Fleet Customers must notify us of any cancellations prior to 4PM on the day of the expected delivery. Failure to provide such notice will result in a cancellation fee (or “Dry Run Fee”) to be charged to the Fleet Customer.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration between you and EzFill, except that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of New York and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
Unless otherwise agreed between you and EzFill, the arbitration will be conducted in the State of New York, in the County of New York. If your claim does not exceed $5,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and EzFill submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $5,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s award damages must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and the amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. EzFill hereby waives all rights EzFill may have under applicable law to recover attorneys’ fees and expenses if EzFill prevails in arbitration.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the modification-related provisions above, if EzFill changes this “Dispute Resolution” section after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by providing EzFill written notice of such rejection by email from the email address associated with your Account to:Support@ezfillapp.com, within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last update” date above. In order to be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this “Dispute Resolution” section. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and EzFill in accordance with the provisions of this “Dispute Resolution” section as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
You acknowledge and agree that you and EzFill are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and EzFill otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “Dispute Resolution” section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this “Dispute Resolution” section will survive any termination of these Terms.
9. APPLICABLE LAW These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
EzFill may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address in your Account. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to EzFill, with such notice deemed given when received by EzFill, at any time by first class mail or pre-paid post to EzFill Holdings Inc., Attn: User Notices – Legal, 67 NW 183rd St, Miami, FL 33169.
EzFill may assign these Terms without your consent to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate; (ii) an acquirer of EzFill’s equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger.
If any portion of these Terms is found to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision as closely as possible. The remainder of these Terms shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to terms contained herein.
11. NO WAIVER The failure of EzFill to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of said right or provision. Neither party hereto shall be deemed to be in default of any provision of the Terms or for failure in performance resulting from acts or events beyond the reasonable control of such party and arising without its fault or negligence, including, but not be limited to, acts of God, civil or military authority, interruption of electric or telecommunication services, civil disturbances, acts of war or terrorists, strikes, fires, floods or other catastrophes.
12. Headings & Construction The section titles in the Terms are for your convenience only and carry no contractual or legal effect whatsoever. The language in these Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with its fair meaning and shall not be strictly interpreted for or against either party.
13. Contact EzFill
For questions regarding these Terms, contact EzFill at www.ezfl.com, or at EzFill Holdings Inc., 67 NW 183rd St, Miami, FL 33169.
Copyright © 2024 EzFill Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.